perform better. mindfully. fully present. stronger. consistently. at your best. when it matters. to your potential. holistically. today. magic. on stage. with style. with confidence. effectively. beyond expectation. under pressure. as a team. together. to a higher standard. in the moment. in clutch situations. in the boardroom. like only YOU can. with purpose. with passion. with significance. authentically. as YOU. genuinely. with focus. with style. stronger. tougher. with grit. without fear.
Described as a “One-man Think Tank,” Mark works with individuals and organizations to enhance mental and emotional performances. Mark uses his background in wellness, mindfulness, and performance psychology to impact change in all areas of life. His bold goal for Campbell Performance is to help build a world where we can all learn to create the type of life we dream about.
Mark shares his unique blend of holistic education, application, and experience with audiences worldwide. He is internationally known for his work in performance psychology, specifically with different types of adversity. His diverse background affords him the ability to help audiences see the world through many lenses. Mark has worked with elite athletes at every level of competition in both sports medicine and performance psychology capacities. He extends his expertise beyond sport, working with top performers from all fields.
- Member of 2019 World Series Champion Washington Nationals Baseball Club
- Internationally known for work in sport and performance psychology
- Recognized mindfulness practitioner, helping individuals create awareness and enhance performances across all domains of their lives
- Contributing author/adversity expert for mindful.org
- First Director of Mental Conditioning for the Washington Nationals, serving players and coaches
- Performance consultant for a music magazine in Nashville for several years, helping young artists develop and thrive
- Lead for all Department of Defense Military Adaptive Sports Program
- Master Trainer for US Army’s Performance Psychology and Resilience Program
- Served in an International medical team role for the 2004 Athens Paralympic Games
Practicing Mindfulness is part of my everyday routine.
I spent time on a cattle ranch in Arizona.
I’m an outdoor enthusiast who is obsessed with hammocks.
I have always loved creating things, especially with Legos.
I have the most eclectic music collection of anyone I know.
Someday I’d like to thru-hike the Appalachian Trail.
I have an amazing lab mix dog named Mac, he is my spirit animal.
One of my life goals is to play catch in every MLB stadium.
I have had the chance to meet several of my childhood heroes.
“Every once in awhile you stumble upon someone who is doing what they are meant for. Mark is that person. The amount of admiration I have for him is hard to articulate. The genuine care he has shown and shared with me has been essential to my “success”.”
– Paralympic World Record Holder and Gold Medalist, Colorado Springs, CO
“I don’t believe in an end result, I believe the journey is my result. Along mine, Mark has helped me to understand and embrace some of the hardest times. I fear recognition for my actions and Mark has continuously helped me to adjust my view to help others.”
– World Class Athlete and World Record Holder, Colorado Springs, CO
“Campbell Performance can help any organization grow, and develop in the desired direction. The training brings a personal and ‘human’ element that is rare. Mark is a true professional, and a master of his craft. Campbell Performance helped me create a better idea of the life I want, and solid plans for making it happen.”
– Senior Executive Staff, Dept of Defense, Washington, DC
“As an elite-level athlete, i have always been aware of how important physical training was to my success. I knew the mental game was important, but didn’t know how to train it effectively. Mark was able to help me take my game to another level, by developing the mental and emotional skills that are crucial for continued success.”
– Para World Cup Champion in Bobsled, Virginia
“Mark didn’t care about me as an athlete, or me as a father, or me as a entrepreneur. He cared about ME. He was very clear that we shouldn’t focus on one aspect of who I am. If I am a better version of myself, then all areas of my life will improve. The work we have done together has focused on my whole self, and I can see improvements across the board.”
– Fitness Entrepreneur and World Class Athlete, Washington, DC
Click here to add your own text